2013 Southern Raceway Street Stock Rules
FACEBOOK POSTINGS DO NOT SUPERSEDE SRW RULES. IF IT IS NOT ON THE HOME PAGE OR IN THE RULES DON’T DO IT!!!
Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the officials. Any decision of and by SRW officials is final. Any unsportsmanlike conduct can carry a minimum $100 dollar fine and/ or suspension.
1. Anything not specified in these rules must be stock, in original position from original manufacturer.
2. All parts must have stock casting numbers.
3. 1969 or newer American made 2 or 4 door sedans with a min. wheelbase of 108”. Frame and body must match.
4. No GT type cars (Camaros, Firebirds, Mustangs, Novas). No front wheel drive.
5. Engine must be used for make of car used. Year may be interchanged.
6. Stock style Moroso mounts ok
7. Cross member must remain unmodified. A arm mounts in stock location.
8. Breather and full air filter required at all times. No air boxes.
9. Full cage required. Roll cage perimeter bars must be 1 3/4 x .095 tubing. 4 bars in drivers door and “X’d” in passenger side. Door plates recommended.
10. All glass must be removed
11. Water tanks OK, must be mounted in pass. seat area, no farther back than rear of driver seat. NO water tanks in trunk
1. Hood, roof, body sides and deck lid may be aluminum, however they must remain stock in appearance.
2. Bumpers – Front bumper must be stock or built from round tubing 1 3/4” diameter max. No angle iron, I-beam or late steel forward or outward of frame rails. Rear bumper may be stock, 2x2, 2x3 box, or round tubing only. Bumper must be capped on ends. No sharp edges anywhere on car, all bumpers must be approved by tech official. Any car that has sharp edges anywhere on car will no be allowed onto racetrack.
1. 8 inch wheel max. width stock 3” offset max.
2. Any 6- - 70 or 75 series DOT tire. Towell City red dot OK, hard compound only.
3. 1” lug nuts mandatory.
4. Bead lock wheel on r.r. only OK.
5. No tire soaking/and or treating in any class. Any driver/owner/crew member found to have used, or brought, any tire soaking
chemicals onto SRW property will be asked to leave the property and will be subject to fine or suspension.
1. Locked, limited slip or shimmed OK.
1. No Modifications allowed.
2. Stock diameter springs only, may change rate, no screw type adjusters. No racing shocks.
3. Fuel Cell must be centered in trunk AND secured with 1/8” thick x 2” wide steel straps top and bottom.
1. No aluminum engine parts.
2. Unmodified Holly part #4412 ONLY. No modifications except choke butterfly and shaft may be removed. Choke horn must remain unmodified. Maximum 1” aluminum spacer/adapter with 1 gasket per side not to exceed .065” thickness. (1 gasket .065) No wooden carb spacers.
3. Unmodified cast iron 2 or 4 bbl intake must be factory OEM stock. No aluminum. No air gap, no hi-rise, no marine intakes. No GM #14098242 or 14096242.
4. No exhaust headers allowed. No center dump manifolds. No cross over or H pipes. EXHAUST MUST EXTEND PAST DRIVER TOO TRANSMISSION CROSS MEMBER. Maximum I.D. on pipe is 1 7/8”.
Metric 200 or turbo 350 only. No powerglides, no standard. Full size stock (11 inch minimum) converter, no direct drives.
1. Stock production heads only, must be for engine being run. No closed chamber heads, no aluminum heads. No vortec heads. No angle plug heads. The following heads are not allowed (last 3 casting #’s) 040, 041, 186, 291, 292, 461, 462 and 492. Any questionable heads must be approved by chief inspector. NO flow work or port matching on heads.
2. Max compression 175 lbs with exhaust valve disabled, all plugs removed and carburetor in full open position with a battery charger if needed.
3. Stock diameter valve springs. No over sized valves, max size is GM 1.94” intake, 1.50” exhaust. Ford 302 1.780” intake, 1.45” exhaust. Ford 351 1.84” intake, 1.54 exhaust. 3 angle valve job OK. No angle milling allowed.
4. Stock rockers stock ratio only GM 1.5”, Ford 1.6.
5. Screw in studs and guide plates OK. No stud girdle. Poly locks OK.
1. Block may be bored max .,060” over maximum 360 cid.
2. Stock production rods only. 5.7” for Chevrolet, 302 Ford 5.09”, 251 Ford 5.95 only. Must have factory markings.
3. No dome or pop up pistons. Aftermarket dish or flattop pistons OK.
4. OEM crankshaft only. Stock stroke. No lightening, no polishing.
5. Aftermarket oil pan OK. 1” inspection plug welded in oil pan 5 inches from front seal and 1 1/2 inches down from pan rail on drivers side. Should be between second and third pan bolt. This is mandatory. NO PLUG NO RACE!!!
6. Aftermarket hydraulic camshaft allowed. Maximum lift .284 measured at the cam.
7. Aftermarket aluminum radiator OK.
1. All cars must have 5-point approved safety belts mounted by 3/8” grade 5 bolts.
2. Approved helmet and goggles or shield.
3. Drivers fire suit, helmet and gloves required.
4. Working 2 1/2 lb minimum fire bottle required.
5. You may use a properly installed racing seat and fuel cell for safety purposes. These items will be checked for proper installation prior to going on the track by tech personnel.
NO WEIGHT ADDED
Check Us Out On
Kiker's U-Pull It
Highway 90 in Milton, FL
S & W Containers
Taco Town of Milton
Wes Paul Auto Glass
USA Performance Center
Sessions Construction Services
USP Structural Connectors
Stillwell Law Firm
Oliver's Landscape and Nursery
Gulf Pines KOA